Sanctuary for Families is dedicated to the safety, healing and self-determination of victims of domestic violence and related forms of gender violence. Through comprehensive services for our clients and their children, and through outreach, education and advocacy, we strive to create a world in which freedom from gender violence is a basic human right.
The Legal Center at Sanctuary for Families provides legal representation and advocacy to domestic violence victims, primarily in family, criminal, and immigration law matters.
The Family Law is seeking an intern or extern/ volunteer for the Fall 2022 semester. This is an unpaid internship.
- Assist in the logistics and execution of project webinars, and YouTube / social media video & podcast production.
- Intern will work with staff in recording, editing, and transcribing audio files for podcasts in a timely manner.
- Create engaging content that promotes the organization’s brand voice and mission statement.
- Create/Update digital databases with recently completed video/presentations.
- Monitor analytics to identify areas of strength and growth.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of an editorial calendar for social media, including blog posts and podcast topics.
- Setting up hosts and guests for recording.
This would be approximately 10-20 hours a week.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by September 20th.