If your birthday is coming up, your friends and family are probably already looking for a special gift that will show just how much you mean to them. This year, save them the hassle and help them make your day even more meaningful — Give them the opportunity to donate to survivors by starting a Facebook Fundraiser!
2. Search for Sanctuary for Families — You’ll know it’s us by our logo!
3. Set your fundraising goal and end date, then click on “Next”
4. In the title and description, share why you’ve chosen to dedicate your birthday to survivors of gender-based violence.
5. Pick a Cover Photo and click on “Create”
6. Finally, invite your friends and share your fundraiser! Make sure to thank your loved ones for their gifts throughout the course of your campaign.
Remember, 100% of donations made through Facebook go to the nonprofit organization; which means every dollar goes to our cause. If you have any questions, please send us a message on Facebook or contact Genoveva Eguiguren, Communications & Outreach Assistant, at (212-349-6009 x 243).
Thank you for dedicating your special day to our clients. From all of us at Sanctuary, Happy Birthday!