2020 marks the twelfth year that Sanctuary for Families will field a Charity Partner team for the TCS New York City Marathon. Every year, the marathon team raises thousands of dollars in support of our work with survivors of domestic violence, sex trafficking, and related forms of gender violence.
The 2020 TCS New York City Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 1, 2020.
Why join Sanctuary’s team?
Sanctuary Marathon team members will receive guaranteed entry into the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon in exchange for fundraising a minimum of $3,000.00 to support Sanctuary’s work.
Sanctuary team members will also receive:
– A personal fundraising page through CrowdRise to make your supporter outreach simple
– Fundraising support from Sanctuary Development staff (we’re seasoned fundraisers — and we’re here to help!)
– Access to free marathon training plans
– Great t-shirt and gear to show your Sanctuary spirit
– Invitations to our Pre-Marathon Pasta Party, where you can connect with fellow team members
– Opportunities to take part in group trainings and other workouts
– All of our thanks!